You read the words sweet potatoes and chocolate in the same sentence and you're not sure about it? Then I challenge you to make this dessert!
There's no taste of potatoes. They're only there to add texture to bread.
You can also substitute chocolate with nut butter. Yummy Yummy Yummy!!
- 1 roasted sweet potato
- 1 ripe banana
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp The Grinning Monk White Sweetener
- 1/2 c coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of cinnamon and salt
Top with anything you want! Chocolate, nut butter, oats, raw nuts, butter or salt.
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Mash banana and sweet potato in a bowl
- Add eggs, almond butter, vanilla, monk fruit sugar and mix up
- Add remaining ingredients and mix again
- Add to a lined load pan and bake for around 45 minutes
- Soo delicious and full of real ingredients!!!